Friday, March 14, 2008

THANKS FOR THE TAG!!!

I guess when you become a newbie blogger you get tagged pretty quick. Here are six things you may not know, or want to know about me.



1. At the age of fourteen I thought I knew how to drive. Apparently, I was wrong!!! I took my friends car for a spin around the block. I don't understand why they have to put houses on the road!!!! Yes, I ran the car into a house. A new sprinkler system was needed. A ticket from the friendly police officer and a good grounding later I survived. Thanks mom and dad for being so patient,kind,loving and understanding. Teenagers. uggggghhhhhh!!!!!



2. Way long ago, back in high school I was a cheerleader. We were performing a dance at half-time for a basketball game. We totally messed up the dance and I started laughing. When I get nervous I laugh!!!! I started laughing so hard that I totally wet my pants. SOOOOOO embarrassing. Luckily, we were all clumped together so noone could tell who it was. We ran into the locker room. I made everyone promise not to tell who did it. They even had to bring a mop out to clean up. It is one of those stories I can laugh about now. I was humiliated. Don't make me laugh!!!!!!


3. Do not take me out in a boat on rough water!!!! On numerous occasions I have lost my cookies due to the rough seas. Randy, took me on an anniversary surprise over to Victoria Island. We were on the Victoria Clipper in the middle of Puget Sound. I was ready to jump into the ocean I was so sick. Another time, we were scuba diving in the Carribean. Oh, I mean Randy was scuba diving. I was on the boat vomitting in front of complete strangers. YUCK!!!!!! I prefer a nice sandy beach, a magazine and a cold Diet Coke.


4. I am a reality T.V. junkie. I love Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, The Apprentice, Survivor, Biggest Loser and I am ashamed to admit The Bachelor. Do I need counseling?



5. I have an addiction to little girl clothes!!!! Randy is a little concerned. I acutally heard two words the other day that made me shake, A BUDGET! Yes, I agree it is time for my over indulgence to end. It is so hard. I waited so long for Princess Keeli. She looks so pretty in her little dresses, with huge bows. I know she does not need a different dress every day. I am vowing to stop. Wish me Luck! I am not posting a picture of her closet because I am to embarrased!



6. I want to run ten miles without stopping!!!!! I am bound and determined to accomplish this awful task. I have a mental block that tells me that I am way to tired and it is time to stop. I hope to overcome my mental issues and run like Forest!!!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Ok so I have never heard the peeing your pants story before! That is so FUNNY!!

Trish said...

1. cars through houses is a family thing.
2. Peeing your pants in public is priceless.
3. Haven't really been on a boat much, wonder if that is a family thing?
4. I'll watch anything, anytime with you!
5. You definitely have a problem. I don't know if therapy will help. Good luck with that budget thing.
6. Maybe you should start with a goal of 5 first.
Love ya lots!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Ok, I didn't know like half of those stories. That is funny.

Martinson/Adam/Tiff said...

Jana Those were good. I had a few good LOL .

Jane Anne said...

Marlies had a good laugh at your cheerleading story. She has a similar one !

Mom, Grandma said...

Read comments on Tricia's blog of what people don't know. Same goes for you.

When the policeman knocked on our door and asked if we had a teenage daughter named Jana, my heart dropped, then it raced, then it almost stopped.