Friday, March 7, 2008

SPRING FEVER!!!!!!!




SPRING FEVER, I caught it!!!!!! I am looking outside at the gorgeous blue sky. The snow has completely melted. It is a picture perfect day to play outside. Except for one minor detail. It is FREEZING! Mr. Sun where are you? We are so ready to come out and play. I took on the task of dewinterizing closets this week. Randy thinks I am a bit pre-mature in my spring thinking. I tend to disagree. I am sick of sweaters, boots, coats and turtlenecks. The spring closets are ready. Keeli agrees with me. She loves to stand at the door and look outside. She is ready for new outside adventures. Here is a pre-view of Keeli's spring attire. Notice the beautiful hot pink flower. Courtesy of Peek-A-Bow. Spring we are ready!!!!!!

7 comments:

Mom, Grandma said...

Keeli,
Grandma is also ready for spring. It has been a long cold winter in DC. Your hot pink outfit is too cute, but not as cute as you. Loved the bow!

Trish said...

I have the fever too. Do you think they carry that outfit in my size? Love the pictures, love the baby girl.

Martinson/Adam/Tiff said...

Do you get paid for the endorsements?

Jane Anne said...

I am so ready for spring!!!Love the pictures, love you guys

Natalie said...

She is yummy! I love her smile!

Marie said...

I want spring so bad!!!! And Keeli is seriously SOOO cute. I love the bow :)

Brooke said...

is it just me, or does keeli get cuter every single day?