Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday






We started our morning taking Easter Sunday Pictures. That was not a good idea. Keeli was not interested and down right mad that we were pestering her to pose and smile for the camera. We tried taking her to different rooms hoping that a new environment would help the photo shoot. No such luck. My vision of Keeli posing in her beautiful Easter dress was a fantasy. Family pictures were a flop. We were late for church and everyone was frustrated. Here are the disastrous photos. enjoy!

7 comments:

Trish said...

She already has a strong will. You are in so much trouble. I love her feistiness, that's what makes her so much fun. Then again, I can watch from a distance.

Brooke said...

the dress was SO adorable! (hers and yours.)

how did the swimming go? you knocked out a 100 with ease before i left...

yay, jana!

Mom, Grandma said...

If those pictures are a disaster, what would a success look like? They were perfect in every way. Cute baby, cute dress, cute shoes, cute smile!

Do I need to say more, except cute Jana, cute Randy and cute boys!

Jane Anne said...

The pictures look great to me! I hope you guys had a great Easter!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

when you find out when cards is please let me know. I'm planning a girls night for my ward april 9th so I hope its not then. Thanks again for the easer dinner...it was delicious.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

I meant to say easter dinner :)

Marie said...

She looks SO cute. I especially love the one with Austin and Justin. Such a cute family!!