Monday, March 17, 2008

OFFICE THURSDAYS


What is this void I am feeling? I used to love Thursday evenings. Now, it is just another night. Sure I can watch The Apprentice and Survivor. But nothing can replace MY OFFICE. I am sure you are wondering why I call it My Office. Well, deep down I fantasize about working at Dunder Mifflin. I feel a connection to my friends at The Office. Yes, Michael, Dwight, Jim and Pam bring happiness to my Thursdays.

I miss calling my fellow Office watchers on Friday morning to re-cap our favorite Office quotes. Thursday evenings have not been the same since Michael and his crew left. No Booze Cruises, No Run For Rabies, and especially no more Diversity Days. The Office brings laughter, happiness and sometimes just plain shock!!!! I know that it is so wrong to do a whole post about a T.V. show. I am just anxiously awaiting the return of Office Thursdays. For all of you fellow Office Watchers mark you calenders for April 10th.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I am waiting very patiently for Michael and Dwight to make my Thursdays a little more enjoyable. Maybe we should have an Office launch party and all watch together.

Jane Anne said...

For Christmas, Mitch wrote on about 20 sticky notes, quotes from the Office to send Michael at the MTC. Not very spiritual I know, in fact I'm sure someone in charge would probably highly recommend to not do that. Quite frankly, I'm a little embarrassed about it but Michael and the other elders in his district loved it and it gave them all a good laugh.

Marie said...

I love The Office!! I'm counting down to when it starts again. "Jim, wanna sign my cast??" HAHA!!

Brooke said...

oooh, april 10th. i'm writing it down. and i'll be there for the office launch party! ;)

krsiti williams said...

I can't wait!

I forgot to tell you how much I love the name of your blog! "That's Funny" It totally reminds me of you!