Saturday, April 19, 2008

Keeli's First Haircut

Keeli had her first haircut today. If she only knew how many more she will experience. We had a mother daughter date to Cookie Cutters. Cookie Cutters is a salon that caters to the younger folk.
Keeli was totally into the slide. Notice the fly away hair. This is her before picture
"WOW! I get to sit in a car and watch the wiggles. Haircuts are the best!"
Keeli now wondering why this strange lady is playing with her hair
Keeli's after glamour shot.
Mom is happy that the mullett is gone. We enjoyed our day out at the baby spa.

5 comments:

Marie said...

SO CUTE! I love the second to last one where she looks like she's trying to hold so still. I love the after shot too! So pretty :) She always looks so happy.

Jane Anne said...

Its always hard to have that first hair cut, especially when it's a girl, even if she does have a mullet. She looks darling as usual.

Mom, Grandma said...

Just when I think that she can't get any cuter, you post another pix that wipes my heart out!

Trish said...

I'll miss the mullet. She has the most animated expressions. She's Always cute no matter what.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

SHE IS SO CUTE. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS TODAY. I WILL MISS LIVING ONLY 30 MINUTES AWAY :(