Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ENOUGH WITH THE WATER


I find that I do much better with goals when I am accountable to someone. The no carb idea I had last week just about put me over the edge. It is now a new week and another idea. Yes, I am on a yo -yo constantly changing.

Monday I started MY FOOD DIARY. I love this website. It tracks calories, exercise, proteins, carbs, and fats. It truly is amazing. My favorite part of this food diary is the smiley faces I receive when I have done a good job. Seeing these smiley faces makes me happy. I try to go all day without getting a frown. Sadly, frowns appear when you miss exercise, your calories go over your limit, or not drinking enough water.

Water!!! Who drinks sixty four ounces of water a day. YUCK!!! Yesterday was my first official diary day. I was bound and determined to drink all sixty four onces of water. I was not going to get a frown on my first day. I did drink and drink and drink. Needless to say that I had a bladder that was screaming and yelling. I spent most of the day taking much needed potty breaks.

Day two and I am still enjoying my new found diary. I have found that I am eating better, drinking a lot more and exercising just so I can have a computer generated smiley face at the end of the day.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Truthfully, have you had 64 oz. in one day yet? That is almost impossible in my world.

Jeff said...

Not to burst your water balloon or anything, but the water thing may not be all it's cracked up to be.

Marie said...

Jana I've been trying to drink more water too! It's hard, huh?

Natalie said...

Hey, whatever works! :)

Nicole said...

Jana I don't think someone as tiny as you could hold all that water in! Your baby is cute and getting so big.

Jane Anne said...

Ok well, I'll have to read the article Jeff sent..sounds intereting.