Friday, April 4, 2008

JUSTIN'S PHONE CALL


ME- "Hello "
JUSTIN- "Hey mom, how's it going?"
ME- "Good, are you having a good day?"
JUSTIN- "If the school calls , I didn't do it."
ME- "DO WHAT?"
JUSTIN- "A bunch of kids were pounding their fists on the lunch table. Not me, I was just eating."
ME- "Why would I be receiving a phone call from the school if you didn't do anything?"
JUSTIN- "Well, All my friends were doing it and the principal took all our names."
ME- "So you are an innocent bystander?"
JUSTIN- "Yah"
ME- "Do you think I was born yesterday?"
JUSTIN- "Just giving you a heads up"
ME- "You are a pain!!! "

5 comments:

Trish said...

I know you aren't the "My kid would never do that" mom. If he is just banging on a lunch room table, count your blessings! I think you should pick your battles, and this isn't one of them.

Mom, Grandma said...

I remember those conversations, but only with the boys. My sweet girls would never do that.

Jane Anne said...

Ok "That's Funny". I love the fact that you said you weren't born yesterday and that he warned you ahead of time. It's great!

Linda said...

I belive Justin! No way would he do such a TERRIBLE thing as banging his fists on the lunch room table!!! Just look as his cute innocent face...I love that kid!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

thats hilarious. I see what I have to look forward to. It could be worse though :)!! Unfortunately I can't come to cards on wednesday. Have fun without me :(