Monday, July 14, 2008

THE TRIATHALON


GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!

In honor of my "Fortieth Birthday" Destry was kind enough to put together the Jana Woodward Annual Triathalon. My goal was to participate in a triathalon before I turned forty. Last Friday July 12th we met at the Treehouse to accomplish this dreadful goal. As you all know from previous posts sickness hit the Woodward home for the past month. My training was put to a complete halt. However, a goal is a goal and this stupid triathalon had to be completed by Monday the Fourteenth.

Many thanks to Trish, Destry, Steve, Mitch and Adam for joining me. Click on over to Tricia's blog to get an in depth triathalon recap, or you might like the triathalon slide-show at Jane-Anne's blog.




1 comment:

Trish said...

You did it! And...you motivated all of us to join you. It was fun and well worth it.