Thursday, July 3, 2008

SEATTLE-ITES COME TO THE SUN


WE LOVE TO PARTY!!!! 
We are always up for a good time. Randy's family came into town for my nephew's wedding. (nextblog) We enjoyed a week of barbeques, swimming, making cards, bridal showers and a wonderful wedding.  

Relaxing by the poolside. (Where's my SONIC) Is it bad to visit Sonic twice in one day? I did feel a bit guilty. OH WELL IT IS SUMMER!!!!!!
MY CUTE PREGO NIECES. 
CRYSTAL CLEAR SWIMMING WITH KEE KEE
FAMILY FOOD AND FUN
CARTER AND KEELI WITH ERICA AND CRYSTAL

3 comments:

Marie said...

I loved reading all these last few posts! And I especially loved all the pictures. Congrats to Justin on getting his Eagle and Keeli for walking! I missed everyone today for the 4th :(

Unknown said...

We had a lot fun seeing you guys over the last couple weeks!! Good times.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.