Thursday, July 3, 2008

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

FOUR NEW EAGLES
Vance, Justin, Paco and Landon. Way to go boys!!!!!
PROUD PARENTS
PROUD GRANDMA AND LITTLE SISTER
LOVE BIG D AND LITTLE D
TRISH YOU KNOW I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW AS I AM POSTING THIS PICTURE XOXO
JUSTIN AND HIS HOT COUSINS
THAT WOULD BE KEELI CLIMBING UP THE SLIDE ALL BY HERSELF!!!!
LOVE JANE-ANNE AND MARLIES ARCHULETA  LOL
VERY HANDSOME MEN!!!!
I COULD EAT HER FOR DINNER!!!!!  LOL
MY SISTERS GIVING ME DIRTY LOOKS IN THE HOT SUN!!! 

We are not much of a scouting family.  The boys enjoyment of scouting was NOT!!!!  It was a very happy day when Justin finished his last merit badge and passed off his Eagle Project. SCOUTING is now officially over. Justin preferred not having an Eagle Court. (I think he did not want to wear the uniform one more time) Dad and Mom vetoed the no Court of Honor idea. We had a great celebration with a few other boys receiving there Eagle's. I want to thank my totally wonderful family for sitting in the HOT, HOT, HOT, Sun. We had a great program, fabulous food and wonderful friends and family!!!!!

2 comments:

cindy said...

Can you see me waving from my back porch in that last pic?! We really enjoyed that court of honor...
Congratulations to your extremely handsome and accomplished boys!

Jane Anne said...

We should start calling Marlies - Archie just for positive thinking sake!

Way to go Justin!!