Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DRAPER DAYS


We celebrated Draper Days at our good friends, the Hansen's. They sure know how to throw a great party. We had a wonderful evening with great neighbors. Our friend Brien, from Seattle was in a little culture shock. We were sitting at a table enjoying a barbeque, dessert table, volleyball, inflatable bouncing castle,  a D.J. playing music, and to top it all off a neighborhood of good friends. His statement to me was; "Is this for real, What neighborhood does this." My reply to him was, "Draper." I told Randy that he needs to make me a t-shirt that says:
 "Just living the Draper Dream." 

Keeli enjoying the fireworks
PRECIOUS
Keeli found a new love "POPCORN"
How cute are her little piggies!!!!

8 comments:

cindy said...

Marilyn sure knows how to throw a fabulous party!
We are very lucky to live in such an incredible neighborhood! I think we should all sign a "stay-put pact"...I don't want anything to change...ever!

Trish said...

Love those Draper Days. Good times. I don't know if Keeli can get any cuter. Even when she says, "NOOOOOO!"

Jane Anne said...

keeli is sooo cute!!!

Mom, Grandma said...

Keeli was the real Queen of Draper Days! Tell your friend all he has to do is move into your neighborhood. It is a party eveyday.

Memo to Austin!
Try out for Alta's baseball team. What have you got to lose?
Grams

Marie said...

Keeli is sooo cute!!! I know that's exactly what my mom said in her comment but it's so true.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

What a little princess. We already knew that though but I can't believe in just a month how big she is getting. Looks like a fun party but then your always involved in the fun! I think that's why we get along...we can never pass up a party!!!

Grandma Woodward said...

For some reason my blog responces have not gone through. Hopefully this one will. I am so glad that you are taking the time to share pictures of Keeli. It helps us to feel connected and part of your lives. We love you all and love hearing from you.

Grandma Woodward

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Hey, where are the updates :) I know you guys are doing things, your always doing things.