Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WHERE'S MY BINKY!!!!!



Keeli was a very slow learner when it came to binky time. Reality finally hit me that she was not going to be a binky baby. I would try every month or so to see if if this binky thing would take. The binky would go in and come right back out. No binky for me!!!! People would tell me that it is a good thing that she does not want the binky. I would think to myself, well you try to keep her quiet during sacrament meeting. A month or so ago I was playing around with a binky and thought it would be fun to put it in Keeli's mouth. For sure, it will come flying back out. I was sorely mistaken. The binky was an instant hit. Oh no!!!! Do I really want a baby with this ugly thing in her mouth all the time? What was I thinking? As I was searching the house this morning for all the lost binky's I was wondering why I got myself into this mess in the first place.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I remember the days of 10 binkies in the crib, just hoping that they would find one in the middle of the night and leave me alone. I love the picture with her holding 2 with one in her mouth!

Jane Anne said...

I loved binky's for the babies... It is easier to break that habit then that of sucking thumbs!!

Brooke said...

her hair looks so red in these pictures! like lukey's (MY lukey's) when he was a baby.