Sunday, February 3, 2008

WHAT? NO SNOW DAY!!!!!!!


It is Sunday morning and it is a blizzard outside. We must have six inches of fresh new snow.  It is hard to tell because of the blowing wind and the huge flakes that are still falling. Church is sure to be cancelled. Who would think of going out in this? Well, apparently Utahns do. I still must be living in Washington mode. If we even had a dusting, the town shuts down. That's not the case here. These people are die hards. We all bundled up and headed to church. I was sooooo looking forward to staying in my jammies all day, sitting by the fire, and drinking hot chocolate. Oh Well, I got to go to church and we had a wonderful testimony meeting.

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Jana, Thanks for hosting!! It was fun as usual. Great food too!

Brooke said...

oh jana, that's funny.

(and i would've missed chatting with you in the halls...)

Marie said...

Jana - It's totally the same here in Ohio...seriously, it snows like half and inch and they freak out and cancel every school in the state! I don't get it!

Trish said...

You have been gone too long! In my 32 years I have seen 1 snow day. I think I was in 4th grade. Don't hold your breath.