Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My litle Piggies







First I have to let it be known that yes I do have two teenage boys and one hot husband. But there is something about little girls that is just too much fun. Keeli is now all over the place. Her favorite hangout spot is underneath the coffee table. I had to snap this picture to show that she is now nine months old and has hair long enough for two little piggies. I am totally smitten. She truly is a blessing and I am so grateful that she was chosen to come to our family.

FYI: It is still snowing!!!!!!!!! Can you say cabin fever.

5 comments:

Trish said...

My princess Keeli! I love that girl. I also love your 2 teenage boys and 1 hot husband. She makes me happy.

Jane Anne said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!

Marie said...

She is so cute!!!!!

Brooke said...

i love the little piggies. i love her cuteness. i love her big blue eyes. i just love her.

Jill said...

ooohhh...love the piggies. So cute. Glad you're bloggin'