Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 08





HAPPY HALLOWEEN

It is HALLOWEEN once again. That means miniature candy bar wrappers in all my sweat pant pockets. It means time to get together with friends  and dress up in silly costumes and enjoy each others company. It means caramel, chocolate, covered apples, pretzels and anything else we can find in the kitchen to dip in chocolate. It means taking Keeli to the Pumpkin Patch. (That was fun. It has been a looooong time since we visited a pumpkin patch.) It means dressing up Keeli as a ladybug and taking her trick-or-treating.  
HAPPY FALL!!!!


5 comments:

Trish said...

There is no one I would rather spend my holidays with, than the Woodwards! Thanks for always making everything so fun and special.

Jane Anne said...

Love the photos!!!

Trish! What about the Woodhead's HELLO!!!!!! :)

cindy said...

Keeli is truly the CUTEST ladybug I have ever seen! Have fun with all that chocolate! (why does everything have to be so tempting??!!)

Brooke said...

you got awesome pictures! love the one in the leaves.

Martinson/Adam/Tiff said...

I really Don't have anything to say. Just wanted you to know I was here.

Stay Cool!