Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Unbelievable. Excellent. Adventure.

JUSTIN RULED ON THE TENNIS COURT
LOVE LITTLE LUKE


WATERFALL OF FUN
AUSTIN AND MELISSA STRIKING A POSE



U.E.A. BREAK!!!!!

We packed our bags and headed South to St. George to enjoy a fun-filled week-end with great friends!!! We indeed had an UNBELIEVABLE, EXCELLENT, ADVENTURE. We started our trip with our usual visit to the Pizza Factory for Calzones and Never On Sundae dessert.  Lucky for us, we were able to get stand-by tickets to Les Miserables at the Tuacahn. It was fabulous!!! What an unbeliavable theatre. 

Day two had more adventures to fill up our days. The boys headed to the mountains with their dirt bikes in tow. Rosie and Melissa got the girls' day started with a walk-run workout. I was getting very excited for the rest of our day. Today was my younger sister, Tricia's,  MAKE A WISH dream come true. All the girls got dolled up and headed to Vegas for J.T. and friends at Planet Hollywood. I talked Randy into being our driver.  Also, I wanted to enjoy the concert with my guy! We made it to Vegas and the car somehow ended up at the Fashion Show Mall. Randy slept in the car as we girls spent our wad on cute over priced exercise clothing. Planet Hollywood was our next stop for a never-ending buffet of food. Lastly, we made our way into the huge theatre to enjoy a little Justin Timberlake, Jonas Brothers, Leona Lewis, Boys 2 Men, Rihanna, Adam Levine, Fiddy Cent, Lionel Ritchie and more Justin!!!!! This concert was AMAZING and did not dissapoint. Lucky for us, this is now going to be an annual event!!! We piled in the car at 1:30 a.m. and headed back to St. George arriving home at 5:00 am. Thanks Randy for driving five sleeping girls, that were dreaming of Mr. Timberlake, home.

We spent day three with our very good friends from Chiropractic College, the Russell's. They are very nice as they made a bunch of young girls very happy by letting us all swim at their club. This is not any club. This club was where the High School Musical gang hung out and filmed their movie. After a day of  swimming, tennis, pickleball and sun we headed to Don Pedro's for a mexican dinner of food, laughs, laughs and more laughs!!!!

Sunday arrived and Rosie, Randy and Austin headed to church. Someone had to stay home with a tired baby. I kindly offered and Justin seemed to think that it was a two man job. Later in the day we got the gang back together and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at the Russell's enjoying their beautiful home, croquet, wonderful family and great food. 

What a great Adventure of fun-filled memories!!!! Thanks Trish for sharing your Make-A-Wish with all of us.

THE GIRLS ARE ENJOYING THE HSM POOL!!!

8 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Wow! what a fun time! I'm glad the JT concert was a success!

cindy said...

Now THAT is what I call a vacation! As if swimming and sun in St. George isn't enough...JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! Ohhhh! I am so jealous--but very happy for my cute friends!!!

Trish said...

I think watching Keeli is a 3 man job...wait I was staying somewhere else. Oh yea, I had to watch my 3 VERY TIRED kids. Thanks for the best week ever!

Mom, Grandma said...

Too, too fun! We are happy that our girls were together plus Rosie, Melissa, Tara Lee and Family. Sounds like Rand, Austin and Justin had their hands full.
Love you all,
Mom and Dad

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Sounds like a blast...and that concert.....I can only image. I would have gone just for that. Miss you guys.

Martinson/Adam/Tiff said...

So after reading everones bloggs, about uea weekend. I am finding out that you did go shopping. And I received a text that said you guys didn't have time to shop. But all your bolgs talk about shopping in vegas. But Didn't have time to stop for A-Mart. I can't wait until you guys ask me to anything. When you do. I promise there will be a traffic jam . I am glad you all had a great time.

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

someone is still bitter =)

Brooke said...

great pictures! the colors are so pretty!