Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

MY TWO BRO'S

MY GORGEOUS SIS AND HOT LITTLE D
THE FAB FOUR MINUS ONE 
LIS WAS IN D.C. WITH HER KIDS
THE COUSIN CLAN
PIES PIES AND MORE PIES
RANDY AND PIE!!! 
IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER
KAREN AND RY RY
STEVE AND MARLIES

JUS AND THE GIRLS!!!! 
WE THINK HIS NOSE IS BROKEN FROM WRESTLING. 
WE FIND OUT ON WEDNESDAY.

THANKSGIVING 2008 was the BEST!!!!!

Steve and JaneAnne hosted one great party!!! We thoroughly enjoyed their warm inviting home, the fabulous food and lastly, ONE GREAT FAMILY!!!!!!!
We stuffed ourselves until our stomachs were overloaded. We told great stories and enjoyed being together.  Our Thanksgiving tradition is to eat, eat and eat some more and then head down to Jordan Commons for a Holiday movie. "Four Christmases" was the holiday pick this year. I enjoyed the first forty minutes. Keeli was not interested in a Christmas show and wanted to explore. I told Randy after the movie that I felt bad I missed the show, but how fun it was to chase a toddler around. So WORTH IT!!!!!!  Thanks Woodhead clan for  a very fun day.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Love the pictures...and the photographer! Thanks for a great holiday!

Mom, Grandma said...

The pictures melted my heart. The grandkids are so good-looking. It made us happy that you were all together and had such a great time. The pies look yummy.
Mom

cindy said...

Talk about a family of beautiful people!

Jane Anne said...

Thanks for coming, you guys are all great! it was a fun time and I love the photos! We're still eating turkey!

Marie said...

I wish so bad I was there! Just a couple more weeks!...

Jeff said...

Wow, all the kids look so grown up... I need to make it out to UT more...