Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!
My first shout out is to my wonderful mother. I am so proud of you and your wonderful example. You are an incredible mother and I am so grateful to you. I appreciate your love for the gospel and all your missionary service. I am a bit selfish and would like you both back home. However, you are amazing and I will have to share you for another year. Thanks for all your love, concern, help and support to our family.
I LOVE YOU MOM

My next shout out goes to my wonderful Mother-in-Law. I am so grateful to her for raising such a wonderful son. I really appreciate all her love and concern for our family. I appreciate her great love for the gospel and her wonderful example. She truly is a wonderful, caring, nurturing mother, and grandmother.
I LOVE YOU ELAINE
Thanks MOM'S for simply being the BEST!

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Jana, that was really nice...You're awesome.

Trish said...

You'll do anything to score serious points. Congratulations on moving further up the ladder.

Marie said...

That was so nice! I hope you had a great mother's day.

Grandma Woodward said...

Thank you, Jana, I am a couple days late in looking at your blog and when that face of mine popped up, it about scared me to death. However, I settled down when reading your sweet message. Thank you so very much. I love you for the sweet wife you are to our son, for the wonderful mother you are to our grandchildren and for the loving and caring daughter-in-law that you are to me. Please know of my tendr feelings toward you and that I love you dearly. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. You deserve it.

Elaine